Dear guests of France welcome to Paris!
You are planning to visit the city of love and of the Eiffel Tower?
The company "NaParis" will gladly help you organize your stay in France so as to obtain the maximum impressions and fun in a short time with minimal cost.
We offer private tours from Paris throughout France and Belgium in comfortable vans with a qualified guides. Traveling in groups of 4 to 7 people, which is nicer and faster than the big bus tours.
"NaParis" does not use the services of intermediaries and does not include the fees for their services in the value of the tours. That's why we have the lowest prices!
We travel in comfortable air-conditioned vans on highways of France at 130 km/h, significantly faster than the big tourist buses the speed of which is limited to 100 km/h and it is a considerable gain in time. The less time you spend on the road, the more time you will have for sightseeings.
The company "NaParis" organizes:
• Transfers from the airports "Charles de Gaulle", "Orly" and "Beauvais" to Paris, Disneyland, the suburbs and back.
• Unforgettable tour to four castles of the Loire Valley with tasting of white, red wines and local liqueurs.
• Magic tour in the Belgian Flanders with a visit to the EU capital of Brussels and a fairytale town of Bruges, resembling an animated scenery for the film of the Middle Ages.
• A visit to the abbey of Mont Saint-Michel, one of the surviving Wonders of the World, and the city of corsairs of Saint-Malo - sea port with fortified walls and towers where you will have the opportunity to enjoy the freshest oysters caught right from the waters of La Manche.
• Travel to Normandy which begins on the shores of the English Channel on bourgeois resorts of Deauville and Trouville with tasting of fresh oysters, mussels and sea urchins right on the beach. Walk on the sand dunes with fabulous views on the English Channel on the one side and typical Norman "striped" houses on the other. А visit to Honfleur - wonderful fishing town, birthplace of Impressionism which preserved extraordinary wooden church of the 15th century built without a single nail. And of course Rouen - the historical capital of Normandy, a place where Joan of Arc was burned at the stake in 1431, a city with a unique architecture and history.
• Fantastic trip to Versailles and Fontainebleau the most visited castles in France! You will see a section of an old stone road on which Francis I got through the Golden Gate in his "hunting lodge", a round table on which Napoleon Bonaparte signed his abdication, you will learn why Louis XIV was wiping his body with a cognac and required his courtiers to wash themselves with perfume.
• One-of-a-kind tour "in the footsteps of primitive people" in Burgundy with a visit to an amazing grotto on the banks of the picturesque river with petroglyphs (rock drawings) of Neanderthal. Wine tasting of the world famous wines of Chablis in the village of the same name. And of course visiting of the town of Vezelay where according to a legend Mary Magdalene was buried and from where in the Middle Ages began several Crusades to Jerusalem to liberate the Holy Sepulchre.
• 3-hour sightseeing tour of Paris with stops to taking pictures at the hotel Ritz, Notre Dame cathedral, Les Invalides, Trocadero place, on the bridge of Alexander III etc.
• The company "NaParis" organizes any VIP-tours of France and Belgium, according to the individual program planning.
We invite you to discover all our excursions.
Welcome to our YouTube channel "TRAVELS OT COUTURE"